DSE MEMBERS AWARDS 2017 WINNERS
The Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange PLC (DSE) is pleased to announce to the public the Companies that emerged as winners for its DSE Members Awards 2017 on their respective categories.
DSE Members Awards is an Annual Programme that was introduced by DSE in 2016 with the main objective of fostering good practices in the Tanzanian capital markets. DSE Members Awards 2017 Programme aimed at recognizing all market participants in their respective roles for excelling in the areas of Environment; Social Responsibility; Good Corporate Governance; as well as Transparency including engagements with the media.
DSE Members Award 2017 winners are as follows;
- Two Best Listed Companies of the Year in the Main Investment Market (MIM) Segment;
- Tanzania Breweries Ltd (TBL)
- NMB Bank Plc
- Best Listed Company of the Year in the Enterprise Growth Market (EGM) segment;
- Yetu Microfinance Plc
- Best Stock Broker of the Year
- Orbit Securities Company Ltd
- 1st runner up Tanzania Securities Ltd and
- 2nd runner up Zan Securities Ltd
- Best Custodian of the Year;
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Best Digital Media House of the Year for Reporting Financial News;
- Tanzania Broadcasting Corporation
- Best Print Media House of the Year for Reporting Financial News.
- Tanzania Standard Newspapers.
DAR ES SALAAM STOCK EXCHANGE PLC